04 March 2012

It's been a while...

Hello there! Gosh, it's been a long time since I've posted. I've just been so busy with life that this little blog needed to be set aside for a bit.
Winter term is finishing up and I must say that I am a little nervous. I trust though that I will make it out alive... or alive enough anyway. Work has been taking up a lot of time because Southern California doesn't want to be cold right now. It's March 4th and the high today was 85F (which is SO lame).
Other than the usual school and work routine, J and I have been working hard to secure our wedding venue for next March. I've been ordering little things here and there so that I don't stress myself out too much when the big day gets closer.
Possibly the most exciting event to take place over the last couple months is the adoption of our sweet Bunny.

She is a three month old american pit bull terrier. We were visiting local animal shelters and little Bunny just had to come home with us. Her favorite hobbies are frolicking, snuggling and learning new tricks. We've already taught her how to sit on command! (She also likes pooping in my flower bed, but I'm hoping that doesn't become a habit.) Overall, Bunny is such a great little puppy and we're so glad to have her as a part of our little family; even Kat Lassie is okay with the new addition!

What have you been up to? I'd love to hear all about it. :)
post signature

No comments: