I'm going to keep this post short and sweet today with links to some of my fave books (in no particular order).
1. Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe: A Novel by Fannie Flagg
2. Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes
3. Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
4. Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
5. Diary: A Novel by Chuck Palahniuk
6. Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer
7. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
8. Sleeping in Flame by Jonathan Carroll
9. American Gods: A Novel by Neil Gaiman
10. Bleachy-Haired Honky B!tch: Tales from a Bad Neighborhood by Hollis Gillespie
Have you read any of these? What are a few of your favorites?